Friday, January 13, 2012

Just WOW service from ICICI

Last week, I gave an ICICI cheque to another bank for payment of a loan. Initially, this cheque was given as a PDC,but later I took it back from the bank and deposited it again last week. This time though, I just had to add the A/C number on the payee column.

Next day, I received a call from ICICI inquiring about this cheque. I told them its a genuine cheque given by me only. The executive asked me if the same needs to be cleared or not and I replied in the affirmative. He told me that he has called as the cheque had two different inks used on the payee column and hence, it was a confirmation call!

I am super impressed by the alertness of this person :) How I wish that all ICICI executives were so proactive and alert.

THUMBS UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment