Tuesday, September 2, 2008

September is here :)

Come September and we have all the TV series back!

Strating with Prison Break Season 4; the first episode is already available here. I am waiting for How I Met Your Mother (HIMYM) Season 4 and The Big Bang Theory (TBBT) Season 2 to start from the 22nd.

Given the relatively less number of classes in my term 2, I am pretty hopeful of watching the episodes on a regular basis.

Also, it is the month of birthdays in family and lotsa people on campus; so can expect a few parties too ;)

Well, I have been writing for the Business Standard newspaper regularly, and they found my response to be good enough; for the second time today. They did the first time here. Hope to continue the good run.

Things coming up - End Term Exams, selections for Badminton (less hopeful) and Table Tennis
(more hopeful here) Teams for the institute, lotsa Business Competitions of other B-Schools and some being floated by the companies.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Ok. All the best!

    You seem to have not seen Dexter. Season 3 is starting in September. I strongly recommend it. Watch s1 & s2 too. You won't regret it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,

    I have the first 2 seasons and do plan watch it sometime!

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete