Saturday, August 16, 2008

Unusual

Something unusual is happening this year for me.

Its August time and I am not doing something which I have done for past so many years. Its giving me a feeling of being incomplete :D The difference is not filling the CAT form this year ;) ;)

After doing it so many times, it became a part of my life. It was like an annual ritual like let's say Diwali or Holi! But this year :) :)

Well, November would still keep me busy, not because of CAT though! Keep watching this space to know what's in store.

2 comments:

  1. hi amit..m unleashthebeast from PG..CAT like an annual ritual like holi/diwali...lol!! hv been regularly following ur blog n liked ur post on Management game..wud like to c post on quant in IIMC tht hw its used in HR n all tht...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi..!
    very cool blog.
    i came from pg too...
    yes,...CAT prep...does turn into a RITUAL at some point lolz. Interesting blog.. please keep posting.. regularly.
    and tell us what else keeps u bUSY :)

    Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete